Welcome to Higher Education & Student Affairs!
Are you looking for a master's program that will provide you with the necessary skills to be a successful student affairs practitioner? Are you looking for an innovative curriculum created and implemented by faculty and current student affairs professionals? Are you looking for small classes, unique graduate assistantship opportunities, and multiple practical experiences? Then look no further... HESA is for you!!
The University of Connecticut, the Division of Student Affairs and the HESA program are multicultural environments
- where diverse persons and perspectives are valued;
- where students can engage with cultural centers, human rights initiatives, community outreach opportunities and other experiences; and
- where graduates will be well prepared to serve in the increasingly diverse workplaces of the future.
The HESA program strongly encourages the participation of students who differ by race, color, ethnicity, religious creed, age, sex, marital status, national origin, ancestry, socio-economic background, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, and gender identity or expression.
The application for entrance into the HESA program will be available in late September. Please note the application deadline of December 1, 2013.
- Interview days for fall 2014 applicants will be held February 23-24, 2014.
- Congratulations 2013 graduates! Check out the HESA Alumni page to keep in touch!
I am glad our classes are taught by actual practitioners who have their minds in the field. -- Ravi Prasad (2009)
How did you find out about the program?